2015 Family Advisory Committee
Pediatrics West is interested in hearing from you!
As part of Pediatrics West’s goal of continuous quality improvement, we would like to solicit feedback from our patients and their families as to improve your experiences at the doctor. To do this, Pediatrics West is proud to announce the creation of a Family Advisory Committee.
Why a Family Advisory Committee?
• To serve as advisory resource to administration and staff of Pediatrics West
• Promotes improved relationships between patients, families, and staff.
• Provides a vehicle for communication between patients, families, and staff.
• Provides an opportunity for patients and families to actively participate in the
development of new programs.
• Channels information, needs, and concerns to staff and administration.